Seabuckthorn combined with powerful Nova Scotia sea kelp doothes and moisturizes. Breathe life into your skin with a citrus ocean breeze.
Size 3.4 oz / 100ml
Scent Fresh & clean
- The Seabuckthorn is a bush berry that is incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids and antioxidants, which are all great for healthy skin.
- Seabuckthorn can be called the multi-vitamin for your skin. It provides 10-15x more vitamin C than oranges and is the 3rd highest source of vitamin E in the plant world.
- Naturally nourishing, non greasy lotion that is perfect for the whole body.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Infused with Nova Scotian sea kelp.
- No animal testing, no petroleum based ingredients and paraben free.
Usage Apply anywhere you need some extra moisture
Ingredients Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum
Made in Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia Fisherman was founded by Les Falconer and his uncle Perley Beairsto in the lush agricultural Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia, Canada.
The name Nova Scotia Fisherman came from some of the hardest working people within our Maritime communities, who endure unbelievably rough conditions and weather from the unforgiving Atlantic waters. The idea was to create a premium skin care product that could help protect against the harshest conditions that Nova Scotia Fisherman would encounter, while utilizing the nutrient-rich ingredients available to us close to the sea.
The company's mission from day one was to produce a superior quality, conscious, and clean skincare product in rural Canada. Source clean, natural ingredients close to home, provide work for a vibrant and talented rural community, all while giving back to the lands.