Seabuckthorn is Vitamin C packed and when combined with our Nova Scotia kelp it is an amazingly moisturizing bar that gives your skin a citrus ocean clean. Anchors away to dry skin!
Size 4.8 oz / 136g
Scent Fresh & clean
- The Seabuckthorn is a bush berry that is incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids and antioxidants, which are all great for healthy skin.
- Seabuckthorn can be called the multi-vitamin for your skin. It provides 10-15x more vitamin C than oranges and is the 3rd highest source of vitamin E in the plant world.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Hand poured, cold pressed soap.
- Reduced water content in the soap makes it harder & longer lasting.
- Infused with Nova Scotian sea kelp.
- No animal testing, no petroleum based ingredients and paraben free.
Usage Lather up & enjoy!
Ingredients Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Phaeophyta (Nova Scotia Kelp), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stearic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Juice, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark, Elettaria Cardanonun (Cardamom) Pods, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seeds, Natural Vitamin E
Made in Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia Fisherman was founded by Les Falconer and his uncle Perley Beairsto in the lush agricultural Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia, Canada.
The name Nova Scotia Fisherman came from some of the hardest working people within our Maritime communities, who endure unbelievably rough conditions and weather from the unforgiving Atlantic waters. The idea was to create a premium skin care product that could help protect against the harshest conditions that Nova Scotia Fisherman would encounter, while utilizing the nutrient-rich ingredients available to us close to the sea.
The company's mission from day one was to produce a superior quality, conscious, and clean skincare product in rural Canada. Source clean, natural ingredients close to home, provide work for a vibrant and talented rural community, all while giving back to the lands.