WORK WITH US
We are currently hiring multiple positions.
TWO PART TIME WEEKDAY POSITIONS
This long term position is for shifts during the day, Monday to Friday. Hours are flexible and can range from 10 - 24 hours / week (2 - 3 days / week). Available shifts are Monday (10 - 6), Tuesday (12 - 6), Wednesday (10 - 6), Thursday (12 - 6), & Friday (10 - 6). You may be required upon occasion to work a weekend shift. Please specify any shift preference, weekly hours preference or unavailability when applying. This position is not suitable for students.
TWO OR THREE PART TIME WEEKDAY / WEEKEND POSITIONS
This long term position is for shifts during the day, Monday to Sunday. Hours are flexible and can range from 10 - 30 hours / week (2 -4 days / week). Available shifts are Monday (10 - 6), Tuesday (10 - 6), Wednesday (12 - 6), Thursday (10 - 6), Friday (12 - 6), Saturday (10 - 6) & Sunday (10 - 6). You may be required upon occasion to work a weekend shift. Please specify any shift preference, weekly hours preference or unavailability when applying. This position may be suitable for students.
- Prior retail experience is not required but is an asset.
- Valuable traits: keen, curious, kind, friendly, outgoing, neat, organized, responsible
- A love of good design, natural products, plants, animals, self care & good living
- Greeting customers and assisting with questions on products, as well as recommendations
- Having a good knowledge of all products in shop
- Maintaining stock on sales floor via restocking and tidying
- Maintaining a functioning overstock / storage room
- Cleaning and tidying the shop on a daily basis
- Working independently
- Opening & closing the shop
- Being the eyes & ears of the shop while working
- Using an iPad based Point of Sale (POS) system
- Picking online orders and preparing as needed
- A starting wage of $12 / hour, with the possibility of an increase based on experience
- A 40% discount in store and smaller discounts for friends & family
- On the job training
- A constantly changing retail environment with great customers & great products
Email your resume and cover letter to Melanie Strong at firstname.lastname@example.org In your cover letter, please explain why you think you'd be a great fit for this position. Also indicate which position and location you are applying for. Please do not call and do not visit in person. All resumes will be considered but only successful applicants will be contacted.