We're a small gift shop located in the heart of Lunenburg. We've been open 8 years. Our shop is positive, chill and doesn't take itself too seriously. Our customers are locals and visitors and we pride ourselves on offering superior customer service by being friendly and flexible. We're one of the ambassadors of our town and we try to reflect our love of the area and our business in everything we do.
Please read the whole listing - that's the first requirement.
Hours + Length of Contract:
- START DATE: ASAP
- END DATE: Permanent
- HOURS + SHIFTS: This is a part-time position for weekend shifts with some flexibility. Saturdays & Sundays are a must. There is the possibility for some weekdays, depending. The minimum hours per week are 15.
- Greeting customers and assisting with questions on products, as well as recommendations
- Having a good knowledge of all products in shop
- Maintaining stock on sales floor via restocking and tidying
- Maintaining a functioning overstock / storage room
- Cleaning and tidying the shop on a daily basis
- Working independently
- Opening & closing the shop
- Being the eyes & ears of the shop while working
- Using an iPad based Point of Sale (POS) system
- Be friendly, energetic, eager and a good listener
- Be able to work on your own
- Be flexible
- Be a good learner & able to ask questions when needed
- Be able to work weekends & nights
- Love our store
- An hourly wage of $12.00 / hour to start
- Generous discount on purchases
- On the job training
- A constantly changing retail environment with great customers & great products
Please submit a resume & a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you'd be the best choice to work at our shop to Melanie via email@example.com
No phone calls & only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks!